Saturday, March 19, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am a little  way late in thanking Kolchak for the Stylish Blogger Award.  I must say, I am quite humbled by this faith that I could be a Stylish Blogger.  I have only been doing this for just a short time, but I love it.  I love putting my thoughts to uh, paper, uh virtual paper.  I have quite a lot of them, it seems.  Thank you,  Koly, for your faith in me, and thank you for this wonderful award.  I will put my best paw forward and try to be worthy.

Now, in keeping with Koly's generous gesture . . . I want to tell you 10 things about me.

1.  I am spoiled, completely and totally.  My Mom thinks the Sun and Moon rises in me.  I am
not sure where she thinks they set.  I need to ask her that.  And does the Sun rise on my head or my tail? 

2.  I eat a Buffalo every morning and evening.  It makes my coat shine like a new penny and keeps me healthy, wealthy and wise.  Holistic is the way to go for me. 

3.  I am an only dog with an only Mom.  I went bonkers looking at all of the potential brudders and sisters when Petfinder Adopted the internets.  We are looking for the perfect one to bring into the family.  You know the one that you just can't walk by at the shelter, the one that tugs at you until you know that is the one that belongs with you.

4.  I speak Southern, quite well, actually.  My Mom and Hershey (my brother that left me to go to the Bridge) are from the beautiful Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina.  Hershey taught me quite a lot about the South.  My favoritest thing is the BISCUITS.  YUM!

5.  I have two doggy doors and a double fenced in lot, so I am a free range doggie.  I love having the freedom to come and go as I please.

6.  I am always at Mom's side.  I follow her every step of the way when she is at home and when she is sitting, I am right beside her chair with my head on the arm of the chair so she can pet me.  It is, after all, all about ME isn't it?

7.  I am on a toy restriction.  I still have not brought mine in from outside and they are frozen to the ground.  Mom said no more until I bring the ones I have back inside.  (Mom can't get to them because of the snow piled up against the gate)

Okay, that is only 7 but I don't want to bore you silly.  Let me tell you this though:

I saw the first squirrel of spring (or would that be the last squirrel of winter?). 




  
I was walking across the deck and heard this tap, tap, tapping.  I looked up and there he was, squinting with his little tree-rat eyes.  I don't know where he got this nut from, must have had it stashed away in a  hole somewhere.  But he was out there, taunting me, almost daring me to try to jump up and get him.  How dare he?  That is my deck, my tree, my yard.  He is not supposed to be there.  He was just out of reach, too.  He better get this strength up for the summer squirrel/dog olympics that will be starting soon. 





1 comment:

  1. S Q U I R R E L!!!! Just testing. Congratulations Smoochy!

    ReplyDelete