Sunday, April 3, 2016

Mother Nature. . . We need to talk!

I have been waiting for Mr. Spring to come visit me.  I peek out the doggy door every morning hoping that I won't frost my paws when I step outside.  *looks, I said paws, Mama. PAWS, shakes my head and turns back to my blog*

Every-time Mr Spring comes back and blows all the snow off, Mother Nature comes back and bites his nose.  *paws on My hip*  It is April 3rd for dog's sake.  What is going on?

We were sleeping peacefully yesterday morning, Mama in her kerchief and me in *no never mind wrong story*  any way sleeping peacefully and what did we hear *looks at Mama, no not eight tiny reindeer*  THE SNOW PLOW.  Sometime during the night Mother Nature had decided that we needed another frosting of snow.  Seriously?  Seriously?  I won't have to buy salt for a year, I can just run out and roll my kibble in the road.  Plenty of salt there.  

Implores Mother Nature. . . I am an old dog, 3 good paws and may not be around another spring.  I want this spring and I want it now.  *stomps my paw and promptly tilts over on my head, straightening up with a modicum of dignity and looks at Her*  Who ever peed in your Wheaties, it was not me.  Spring is my favorite time of the year and I want it now.  *smiles up at Her, my best smile*  Please Ms. Mother Nature.  *bats My big brown eyes at her*







2 comments:

  1. Dear Smoochy: I go see Mother Nature everyday, roll over on my back and let her rub my belly. She says it calms her down. If she gets calm enough she might bring you your spring. Love Foley

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your spring comes soon, dear one.
    JKWE & The Boyz

    ReplyDelete